Watch Conference Live Streaming & Basic Video packages
Can't make it to San Diego in person? You can still have access to incredible pain science education! Attend virtually in real time or watch the presentations after the event is over.
Workshops are not videoed or recorded- only the presentations on Feb. 10 & 11
Live Streaming package info:
Note: The streaming will be in Pacific Standard Time (PST). Download and print off the conference schedule.
Live Stream pkg is available for purchase until February 6, 2018 and includes:
- Participation in question/answer after each presentation
- Participation in prize drawings- must be online during drawing in order to win (drawing schedule announced before event).
- Once the recordings have been uploaded, you receive free access to watch the presentations. Link to watch at any time will be sent to your email by Feb. 15th.
- On any device (must have internet access)
- Full refund if need by cancel by February 9, 2018
- There will be a video "lag" set up so you can rewind to watch anything missed
- Approved for following continuing education:
1.05 California Physical Therapy Association, CPTA, CEU's
10 National Certification Board Massage & Bodywork, NCBTMB, CE's
CEC's for British Columbia RMT's - pending
- Note: if you want the CE's you will need to be logged in during the entirety of each presentation. The CPTA and NCBTMB have allowed CE for the live stream b/c our techs can see who is logged in during the event.
Basic Video package info:
$99 - Early purchase special / $150 beg. Feb. 12, 2018
- Presentation video pass codes emailed to you after event has ended (Feb. 15, 2018)
- Watch anytime, on any device
- Internet access required
- Does not include continuing education or a general certificate of participation
- Full refund until date pass codes are emailed, no exceptions