Pete Moore has written several patient/health care professional-led pain self-management programs, including:-
- Pain Toolkit
- Your Pain Toolkit (illustrated)
- My Pain Toolkit (for teenagers and young people)
- Managing your pain, one day at a time
- Persistent Pain Program
- Pain Handbook for patients (illustrated)
- COPD Handbook (illustrated)
- Managing pain, from the patients prospective
Pete has co-authored, with Dr. Frances Cole, a simple booklet for people with pain called the Pain Toolkit which was supported by the Department of Health and now used extensively in the UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Since 2009 550,000 copies have been printed and in circulation throughout the UK and download from the website 350,000 times.
They have been translated into Austrian, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Gujarati, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
Pete's Pain Toolkit website is an invaluable source of information to help people who live with pain.