These programs will not be available for NCBTMB CE's starting 9/01/2017.
Massage Continuing Education Courses Approved by the NCBTMB
Massage education home study programs from prior San Diego Pain Summit conferences.
These have been created by a massage therapist specifically for massage therapists to learn how pain science is both relevant and applicable to their massage practice.
Each program comes with video presentations, quizzes, and downloadable references. After your purchase is made, instructions on how to claim your certificate can be found in the Introduction of the "Path" portion.
Click on the title to purchase and take course.
Applications of Pain Science, part 2 - 5 CE's: $50
- When Biomechanics Matters by Greg Lehman
- Practical Pain Science in the Clinic by Sandy Hilton
- Getting From "Perhaps" To "Yes": Motivation, Confidence And Communication by Bronnie Thompson
- Challenging the Challenge by Michael Shacklock
- Willingness to Have Pain & Commitment to Valued Living in Chronic Pain by Kevin Vowles
Practical Pain Science in the Clinic with Dr. Sandy Hilton. 1 CE: $10
Challenging the Challenge with Michael Shacklock. 1 CE: $10
Getting From "Perhaps" to "Yes"; Motivation, Confidence, & Communication with Bronnie Thompson. 1 CE: $10
Willingness to Have Pain & Commitment to Valued Living in Chronic Pain with Dr. Kevin Vowles. 1 CE: $10