Host A Virtual Conference!
Do you want to host the 2018 San Diego Pain Summit conference presentations with your colleagues?
Organize a virtual conference where you live and get 20% off the Live Stream pkg. Additionally, everyone who attends your event will receive a pass code to order the 2018 recordings (uploaded after the conference is over) for 50% off.
How does this work?
- Purchase item and complete the registration form during the checkout process
- Internet service is required.
- The morning of Feb. 10 (Pacific Standard Time), the organizer of the virtual conference will receive the link to open the event which can then be viewed via computer screen or monitor plugged into a laptop/computer.
- The organizer will receive a discount code to give to the audience if they would like to purchase the recordings (which will be uploaded by Feb. 15th) after the event is over.
All viewers will be able to:
- Participate in the Q&A after each presentation
- Participate in prize drawings
Note: Live Stream/Virtual Conference is not available to purchase after Feb. 6, 2018
If you are interested, please fill out the contact form below and you will receive the link to order the Live Stream at 20% for your Virtual Conference event.
* Please note- Although the Live-Stream is approved for continuing education- there are no CE's with the Virtual Conference Live Stream. This is because the video techs are not able to see who is in the room watching the Virtual Conference- they can only tell the one person, the organizer, is logged in with the link.