Contribute Your Perspective
The San Diego Pain Summit is looking for authors and video bloggers to contribute their perspective. This page will be a portal where manual therapists can learn applications of pain science via articles and/or videos.
Looking for content that shows how you have applied concepts of pain science into your practice- whether that be physical therapy, chiropractic, massage, personal training, etc. Your stories can show other clinicians the value of working from a pain science perspective.
Your contributions will also be sent out to the Summit newsletter list.
If you are interested, please submit your content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Article/Video will be written/produced for the physical therapy and manual therapy demographic. This includes physical therapists, occupational therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, athletic trainers, osteopaths, etc.
2. Topics will include ways of working with patients from a biopsychosocial standpoint. Theoretical frameworks and critical thinking are encouraged.
2. The San Diego Pain Summit retains the right to make editorial corrections if needed for spelling, etc.
3. Submission does not guarantee that the article/video will be accepted.
4. The author may link their website, blog, etc but not within the article. Affiliate links within an article or video are not allowed. Please include a 100 word author bio and photo, a link to the author's website/blog is permitted within the bio.
5. Author agrees that submitted content can be used by the San Diego Pain Summit for marketing and sharing purposes. The author still retains ownership of their content but the San Diego Pain Summit retains the right to use the content which will include credit to the author.
6. Blog post should be between 1,000 - 1,700 word count and videos 5-15 minutes long and will have a title.
7. Please submit finished work only.