Registered Massage Therapists Continuing Education Courses Approved by CMTBC
These programs have been approved by the CMTBC for Cycle 11 CEC's (Nov. 1, 2016 - Oct. 31, 2018)
Massage education home study programs from prior San Diego Pain Summit conferences.
These have been created by a massage therapist specifically for massage therapists to learn how pain science is both relevant and applicable to your massage practice.
Each program comes with video presentations, quizzes, and downloadable references. Instructions for claiming your certificate can be found (after purchase) in the Introduction in the "Path" portion of the program.
Click on the title for course details & ordering.
Applications of Pain Science, pt. 1 - $40 CEC's - 2PD
- Crossing the Chasm with Dr. Jason Silvernail
- The M.I.P. Algorithm: A Clinically Applicable Bio-Psycho-Social Model For Motor Control with Dr. Joe Brence
- Novel Movement with Cory Blickenstaff
- Making Connections with Diane Jacobs
Applications of Pain Science, pt. 2 - $50 CEC's - 2PD
- When Biomechanics Matters by Greg Lehman
- Practical Pain Science in the Clinic by Sandy Hilton
- Getting From "Perhaps" To "Yes": Motivation, Confidence And Communication by Bronnie Thompson
- Challenging the Challenge by Michael Shacklock
- Willingness to Have Pain & Commitment to Valued Living in Chronic Pain by Kevin Vowles